Partners for Community Development, Inc. administers the Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program in Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Ozaukee and Northern Milwaukee counties. This program provides eligible participants with energy conservation measures that reduce energy consumption and increase comfort, making homes feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. The result is a 20-30% reduction in utility costs, freeing up dollars that families can spend on other necessities.
The program, a partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Administrator Division of Energy, may provide a variety of energy-saving services, including:
• Insulation of attics, sidewalls, floors and crawlspaces
• Insulation or replacement of water heaters
• Installation of energy efficient compact
fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
• Air sealing of drafts
• Repair or replacement of furnaces
• Replacement of inefficient refrigerators
• Health and safety inspections
• Education information about maintenance
and energy conservation measures
Persons interested in the program must first apply for Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP).
• Door County call (920) 746-7155
• Kewaunee County call (920) 388-0652
• Manitowoc County call (920) 683-4300
• Sheboygan County call (920) 208-5946
• Ozaukee County call (800) 721-3301
• Northern Milwaukee County
call (414) 270-4653 or 270-4-MKE
NOTICE * Our online Weatherization application and Landlord questionnaire are now available in the form of PDF fillable forms. You can download our forms and when complete you can email it to us through the button at the end of the form or you can apply online through this website. If you have difficulty downloading our forms or completing our forms, please contact our office at (920) 459-2780 to complete an application or questionnaire over the phone or to have an application mailed to you.
APPLY for our Weatherization Assistance Program download our fillable PDF application or APPLY ONLINE HERE.
If you are a Landlord you can download our Landlord Questionnaire here or fill online by CLICKING HERE!
Eligibility for weatherization service is not limited to homeowners. If you are a renter or live in a mobile home, duplex or apartment building, you may be eligible.
Additional information on the program is available at www.homeenergyplus.wi.gov.